Friday, March 18, 2011

Abe at last and St Patrick's Day

This is the portrait of Abraham Lincoln that I did for the Daily Painters Challenge. I was at a wonderful fund raising luncheon for my PEO chapter yesterday.  It is always such fun being with these women, some of whom I have known for over 30 years......(can that be???) Our focus is giving scholarships to women, something dear to my heart. Anyway I said I post my portrait of Abe so they could see it. I haven't been going to meetings lately, and they can now see why. I think I wiped this one off 4 or 5 times! It was a good challenge, and I will post more. Once again any comment is welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Irit, and Thank you for stopping by. I will look forward to seeing your work too. This is such fun meeting other artists and seeing all that wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete