Saturday, November 6, 2010

I have spent the past week trying to master taking pictures of my paintings. Can you teach an old dog new tricks? I have often wondered that about my two, who are totally incorrigible, but so much fun, and now I find, I am asking the same question about myself. I love painting, but am so inept at anything mechanical, so can I learn to take pictures of my paintings? Maybe it is the camera? I have a sony cybershot. Anyone like to make a suggestion? Today's painting is from the Netherlands, a small flower and garden shop on a side street. I loved the attitude of owner, and ended up buying some clay markers for my herb garden. So, I will post this painting and see how my skills at photography reproduce. Any ideas on cameras and reproduction are greatly appreciated. Several friends have suggested cameras, and I want to check them out at the camera store.

No comments:

Post a Comment