Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here we go again

Today I am trying another photograph to see if it reproduces better than yesterday's picture. I lost my first attempt at a new blog, apparently it is out there in cyber space! The girls in the picture are all grown up now. Both are in college, the little one in the chair was my model for the last book I illustrated, Wild Beach. Let me know what you think. It was a fun painting to do, I would really like to do more interiors, they fascinate me. Looking at the picture I see more glare now. If at first you don't succeed try try again!
Well, back to the drawing board. This painting was done in oils not oil bar, think I will try it in oil bar and see how that goes. All comments welcome! I love hearing from you, the art blogging world is very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful illustration, Cissy! It almost looks like a watercolor...I like the soft handling of their faces. I think the photo looks great and can't see any glare.

    ReplyDelete